Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Everyone,

I...never post anything anywhere.

Did you notice? What started out as my emo blog didn't last long, seeing as I'm kind of a ray of sunshine. I'd like to say this is unfortunate, but it really isn't.

I feel that I should probably post something here, but I'm not sure what.

So, after flipping through Google Docs, here's something I feel may never have seen the pasty glow of the internet.

There is nothing more perfect than this moment.

The room is dark, your hair is getting in my way and the edge of my dresser is digging into my hip, but I don't let it distract me. I stand on my tiptoes- not because I need to but because it makes me feel happy- as our lips work in time, moving to a rhythm just for me and you. You shift your weight forward as your arm slips into the small of my back and you begin to press harder, epitomizing what every second of every day should feel like.

God, I love you. I love you and I love life, my parents, this house, who I am, everything about everyone I love. I never want anything to change and I want the universe to go on pause- my life frozen into the same delicious span of months.

I've never wanted anything I couldn't have so badly before and for a moment I wonder if this is what it's like to be you.

1 comment:

Josie said...

No emo! Wiggle, be happy!